If you’re looking to fill a position, the chances are that the person with the experience and knowledge you’re looking for will come from a competitor, a partner, or from an organisation that fits a certain profile.
Within each organisation there is a core of well qualified and happy individuals who are not actively looking to change position and are therefore not reading adverts or applying to recruitment agencies.
That’s why we take a targeted approach.
Proactively seeking out your ideal candidate, through a combination of imagination and hard work. The targeted approach.
Organisations tend to look after their key employees, however, when approached directly by a professional headhunter, these individuals will listen to opportunities and will move if the role is attractive. Using headhunters is the only way for clients to access this potentially rich source of candidates.
Staffing Network seven step targeted Recruitment plan:
- We meet to discuss your exact requirements
- We review/create a role description and a candidate profile. We discuss with you where your ideal person is likely to come from.
- We then develop this overview into a list of target organisations and/or individuals for you to review.
- Once you’re happy with our target list we discretely begin to network within the organisations to uncover the right individuals and discuss the role with them on an anonymous basis.
- We meet, screen (and test if required) candidates who fit the profile and express an interest.
- We discreetly check references and work experience using our experienced recruitment techniques
- Our shortlist is offered to you and your company for final interview
- We act as a liaison between you and the candidate regarding salary and remuneration packages
- You make a formal offer via Staffing Network to the candidate, and we gain current work references.
At Staffing Network we aim to make your graduate recruitment run as smoothly as possible. Our experienced and professional consultants are experienced in the graduate recruitment sector and can offer a comprehensive solution to all of your recruitment needs.
Staffing Network provides an extensive range of services which include:
- Graduate Recruitment Programmes
- Response Handling—we are experienced in
- Handling a large volume of applications.
- Database Searches—we have a detailed database of thousands of candidates.
- Recruitment Advertising
- Telephone Interviews
- Interview and Assessment Centre
- Psychometric Testing—we have consultants who are professionally trained in the administration and interpretation of psychometric tests.
Staffing Network use our own innovative methods that we have perfected over the years to source the best people for the position.
Staffing Network has a high level of referral business that reflects the quality of service we provide.
We would like to invite you to put our services to the test as we feel confident in our ability to delight you.
Call 0330 6062636 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Head Office & National Accounts
8 Cross Street
TEL 03306 062636 24hr 07494 217717
Cannock & Staffordshire
8 Cross Street
TEL 03306 062636
North Staffs / Cheshire
TEL: 01782 433123
TEL: 01902 539177
TEL: 01788 593109
TEL: 01952 913158
TEL: 01908 533145
TEL: 03306 062641
TEL: 03306 062625
TEL: 0121 2893494
TEL: 0113 831 4007
TEL: 0161 359 5154
Bristol & South West
TEL: 0117 203 3239
TEL: 01698 907035